Monday, November 17, 2008

My first tooth

Today I grew my first tooth. Finally! Recently I had been having some strange feelings in my mouth, saliva pouring… The only thing that helped from the unpleasant feeling was to rub the gums on different toys, sticks fencing the bed, hands – my own as well as of my parents, blanket and other similar accessories. Once I saw my parents carefully cleaning their hands it was clear that they were going to stick their fingers into my mouth.

This morning I was doing the regular morning hygiene with my mom when she saw a spot on my lower gum. She immediately went to clean her hands and there we go – I had her fingers in my mouth. In a minute she touched the little bulge, which I had been rubbing my tongue already for a few hours.

When daddy came for a snack, mom announced him the news. He immediately went to clean his hands and there we go – I had his fingers in my mouth. And again I could hear agreeing nodding. I hope this will come with every new tooth. I think there should be nineteen more coming :-).

No comments: