Thursday, April 30, 2009

My first birthday


Finally I am a big boy now. I have already had my first birthday! I can walk now, when I have something to hold to. I am able to feed myself with my own hands and if necessary I can also lift in my stroller and stand there… and of course I can give my parents quite hard time.

The celebration of my first birthday was fine. My grandparents came, mom made me a very good cake and I got many presents. At first I unwrapped a large package, which was from my grandparents. There was a large and colorful box full of cubes. Immediately I imagined great games and how I would throw them all around the floor and back into the box. Than mom and dad helped me to unwrap other package of the same shape. And guess what! There was the same colorful box with the same cubes inside :-). But I didn’t mind, more cubes, better!

I enjoyed the cake too. Before mom recollected I already had both hands full of cream. Very elegantly I took off the cream from the whole half of the cake. I had it everywhere, on my hands, face and I think it was even on my ear. Mommy too enjoyed it as I was sitting on her lap the whole time.

My other grandparents gave me some fancy clothes and a yellow stuffed animal. Well, I am not sure what kind of animal it is – may be a squirrel or some hamster but it has very suitable nose. It is round and hard, very good to chew on it. Sometimes when my favorite zebra is gone, I use this one instead. On the other hand I already got a bit angry with my yellow friend so I put him on a course behind the staircase we have at home. The plushy boy spent whole day sitting there in the corner and praying for somebody to find him there. Finally daddy discovered him and saved him. May be next time I will try to put Ája there and see if she too could hold there for so long :-).

No comments: