Friday, December 25, 2009

When Ježíšek came to visit


Yesterday I woke up into an interesting day. It all looked as usual until afternoon. Mommy packed me into a lot of clothes and sent me and daddy for a walk. We went to see my grandparents. There I also met my uncle and his family.

We came back just on time for the dinner. I got dressed into a shirt and pants and it all was so festive.

When we finished the dinner I heard something strange – I was like a bell. That woke my interest and I had to check it up. I went to the living room. I entered the room carefully – you never know – and I was really surprised. There was a tree full of nice decorations and lights. Underneath there were a lot of packages. The bells must have been from Ježíšek. I almost saw him. Next time I must be faster.

I checked the tree and the presents. There were also many presents for my parents. Ježíšek must be really very nice man because he brings also presents to those who were not as good as they should. I opened all packages easily – all I had to do was to pull on the ribbon and than take off the paper. Step by step I discovered some clothes – for mommy’s yoga and daddy’s sport, for me too. There were also some books and above all I found three cars.

I took the clothes and put it on one place. I created my own nest and hid inside. I had my books and was really happy. I hoped I was invisible but I was not. Mom got me. Although I didn’t want to I was carried to bed and even though it was Christmas Eve, I had to go to sleep.

No comments: