Tuesday, April 20, 2010

My second birthday

Have I told you that I had already celebrated my second birthday? I am a big boy now. I can see everywhere, I can reach everywhere and if there is somewhere I could not reach to, I simply take a small stool. Mommy had to increase number of locked drawers and chests and daddy started to lock his work room.

I also learned many new words. However, my parents cannot understand me sometimes but it does not matter. I keep practicing as much as possible and especially daddy seems quite tired by that and sometimes he says I take a lot after my mom. I don’t know why, because my hair is light such as his while mom is a brunette.

The birthday celebration was quite fine. I like celebrations because there are plenty of sweets and other good stuff to eat – especially cakes. If the celebration is for your birthday you also get presents. I have more cars and books now and also new picture cards.

The most important present for my birthday was my cake. It looked like a teddy bear and there was everything I like – cream, chocolate and especially little chocolates called lentilky. Unfortunately when you have a celebration there are more people coming and it means you have to share your cake :-(

No comments: