Saturday, July 3, 2010

Squeaker in action

Today we had a lot of fun. In the afternoon it was quite hot but in the morning we decided to cut our hedge. Ája and I were ready to help of course.

Daddy took the scissors and started working. Ája liked the cut leaves a lot and she decided to use it to color her hair. I think her goal was to have her hair streaked with green.

When all hedges were cut in correct high daddy ordered to retreat. We started packing tools and stuff. Daddy took off his working overalls and shook off all leaves from it. I was being a good boy and sat inside on the stool waiting for my mufflers. When dad cleaned everything, he examined closely Ája. He did not like her streaked hair so he took her back outside to clean it. I was supposed to keep sitting and waiting… but well… you know how it is… I was bored and curious… I wanted to see how much green would Ája have left.

As it was so hot outside, I decided to close the door so hot air would not get inside. Than I went to have a look. But… among others daddy had already put the keys back inside and our door does not have handle from outside. Also, daddy already had on only a t-shirt and underwear. He was just to give me a lecture on good manners when he heard the neighbors leaving home. They got on the car but daddy had observation like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible. He run to them, stopped the car and borrowed a cell phone. He called our granny and she came to rescue.

It all would be just a funny story if there was not for the little fact, that our daddy has a very good memory. Unfortunately he remembered well that I was supposed to sit inside and I was not supposed to go outside and close the door. He also called me not to close the door but I was faster. For the whole event I was awarded with ban of cartoons :-(

No comments: