Friday, May 23, 2008

Mammy likes to do the washing

My mammy likes to do the washing. Every now and than she pushes the laundry to the washing machine and it seems she goes especially after my things. Well, I said to myself that I would do her a favor than – I will make her as much laundry as possible.

I learned a new thing. It can be used in many varieties but the best moment is when I am completely naked. Than the effect is the best.

I wait till she puts my clothes off and turns away to get a new diaper. That is the best moment to wet my pants except the pants are not there :). Actually I am quite good at wetting myself, all clothes (all she has just taken off me and stuff she meant to put on me to go to bed), bed sheets and clean diapers in the nearest area and also at least carpet or a curious dog if possible. Once I managed to pee on a wall which was at least one and half metes distant. I am simply very skilful :)

No comments: