Friday, May 23, 2008

My first blog

A little ram (Aries) was born… “Shortly after coming of little Ram into your family, may be you learned that it is a nice and soft baby, which is also very lively and full of powers. Especially when the little ram is whole red screaming in the pram as for life to catch your attention. Do not be angry with him for that. He is probably just trying to tell you that he is not comfortable to be in the wet diaper. In the same strong way he will always let everybody around know his feelings and experiences and demand this way having his needs satisfied.” (From a book How to bring up children according to zodiac)… Well ... my parents will really enjoy the life with me :)

In another beautiful book a little boy says: “If you please, draw me a ram…” I for sure want to read this book when I am big. They say it is a very nice book and you can read it at any age. So far I just listened to it when I was in my mum’s belly.
But to not stray from the point… my parents have recently received many similar requests. Just nobody asked for a drawing of a little ram… they asked for photographs. So finally they decided to help me a little to create my own web pages. It is a very modern thing nowadays, isn’t it? Everybody has his own web blog, so why not me? I want to be totally in from the very beginning :-) ….

No comments: