Sunday, July 6, 2008

My dragon

Today, I learnt a new prima trick. I was practicing with my hands for so long, that I managed to grasp with both hands one of the toys hanging above me ��� a little zebra. I held it for a leg and kept pulling it a little. Mam was watching it for a while with amusement but than she freed the poor animal because she was worried that I would tear the leg off. However the zebra hangs in the kitchen and I play with it every time when mummy prepares my food or cooks for her and dad so I suppose there will be lots of opportunities to keep practicing it later.

To not forget my newly gained skill, I tried it also on a rattle, which my aunt Jarka brought to me ��� it has a shape of little dragon, it is green, and I hadn���t spent much time playing with it yet. But today it came in handy. I wrapped my little fingers around one side and crabbed it tight. Than I shot my arm up ��� and I hit my eye��� It hurt a lot so of course I started to cry. I stopped in a minute or two and than mammy showed me, how to hold it right. So I grabbed the dragon once more and started to move it up and down. That was much better. Sometimes, it fell down ��� usually on my belly, but mammy helped me to get it back. It took some time till I lost my interest and focused on the linen I have under my head.

Oh.. and I almost forgot��� hands are also great to put in your mouth, chew on them and slobber on them. Much better than some dummy��� but I have already told you before, haven���t I?

No comments: