Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Growing fast

Today I went to see my doctor again. She had to make sure I was growing and developing well.

At first we visited mom’s office in the town and she tried to download some anti-virus program to one of the computers. I am afraid we will have to go there again. Mom was actually a bit angry with the computer and she almost forgot I should get something to eat. I had to remind her loudly.

When we arrived to the doctor’s, there were many people already waiting. Next to me there way a pretty chick parked with many toys around her. She made lots of noise and kept kicking her mother or crying. I guess she didn’t like waiting too. To be honest her mother paid much more attention to my pretty eyes than to her daughter’s cries.

Besides the girls, there was also one boy but I pretended I was not interested in him. I kept looking at him only a little… he was already 6 months and could sit! I have to admit, I envied him a lot. I wished I could do that too. My action radius would be much wider :).

Finally, it was our turn and we got into the office. The nurse took my weight and height as usually. I am 6,25 kg and 61cm. I already knew I was growing, because I could not fit into some of favorite clothes.

My mom also complained of me putting my fingers into the mouth. The doctor smiled and she advised my mom to give me some toy instead so I would forget the fingers. Well, it is easy to say but all the toys are too heavy!

Than the doctor just said I was all right and that the next visit would be some torturing again. I am going to have another vaccination. Poor me!

On our way home we also stopped by in some store and mom got me a new toy – it is a rattle and it looks like a big safety-pin. It is quite light so I can handle it all right. Sometimes I stick it into my eye or bump into my head but I just need to practice a little. The only thing, which troubles me now is that I don’t know what to do first – Shell I stick my finger or the toy or actually the dummy into my mouth? I don’t really know – the fingers taste best but mom and dad keep watching!

No comments: